Trade Winds Travel | River Cruise Planning
Smaller ships, fewer passengers and a more intimate vacation experience awaits you on a river cruise.
Sailing on rivers, lakes, and canals all over the globe is an wonderful way to see a country or city up close. Immerse yourself in the sights, sounds, history and culture of the region as you dock in the heart of your destination. From picking your route to choosing your river cruise, Trade Winds Travel can help you plan a vacation you will never forget.
Whether you’re looking for a family or an adults-only getaway, Trade Winds Travel can match you with a river cruise that’s just your style. Board your ship and settle in for a gentle sailing down one of the world's fabled waterways in Europe, Russia, Egypt, China, Ecuador or South-East Asia— from picking your route, selecting your stateroom to choosing your activities, Trade Winds Travel can create a vacation package suited just for you.
Advantages of a River Cruise:
- It’s a small and intimate setting without long-lines and large crowds.
- Beverages and gourmet meals are a part of the package.
- Cruise with a view of the countryside, towns, villages, and cities.
- Fun for all—couples, families or groups—it’s great for all travel enthusiasts.
- Dock in the heart of your destination, for a truly immersive cultural experience.